Become a Sponsor
Future Workforce Found Here!
Wondering how to fill your talent pipeline with qualified people who understand advanced technology?
Consider NE FIRST your ideal workforce preparation partner. Part of a movement, we have been training students in grades K-12 through sports of the mind with an emphasis on STEM.
Students gain skills in:
- Project management
- Time management
- Finances and budgeting
- Sales and marketing
- Safety and compliance
- Construction and engineering
- Advanced technology
- Presentation skills
By becoming a champion of NE FIRST, your employees have the opportunity to engage as mentors and volunteers with the students and teams, ultimately boosting morale and building relationships with your future talent pool.
By becoming involved with NE FIRST, your company can be on the front lines of educating our future workforce in STEM-rich fields.
Sponsorships available for:
- 11 District Events (Five in Mass, 2 in New Hampshire, 3 in Connecticut and 1 in Maine)
- New England District Championship
- Team Support
- VIP Events
- Scholarships & Internships
- Supplies and tools
- Creates a pipeline for interns and future employees
- Strengthens company reputation in community
- Recognition across FIRST properties and events
- Extensive and interactive volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Provides renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities and increases positive feelings towards employers
- Program in six states (CT, MA, RI, ME, NH, VT); full program continuum for K-12 students in CT and NH
- 11 District Events held in five states during March and April
- 15,000 students in grades K-12 participate in NE FIRST
- 200+ FIRST Robotics Competition teams with 5,000+ students
- 2,000 volunteers and mentors involved
- 64 teams qualify for District Championship in West Springfield, MA
- 37 teams qualify for FIRST Championship in Detroit, MI
- Our students eligible for $80M+ in national scholarships
- Exposure to thousands of parents, teachers, mentors, alumni and students
Interim Executive Director
NE FIRST Engagement & Advancement